Type of the organization / person:
The mission of SRTI-BAS is the conduct of fundamental and applied studies in the field of Space Physics, Remote Sensing of the Earth and Planets, and Aerospace Systems and Technologies.
The priorities of SRTI-BAS are:
Solar-Terrestrial and Space Physics (solar wind, magnetospheric and ionospheric physics, high and middle atmospheric physics, space weather);
- High-energy astrophysics, galactic cosmic rays;
- Medico-biological studies, space biotechnologies, heliobiology, telemedicine;
- Design, development and transfer of methods, instrumentation and technologies for remote sensing of the Earth, regional and global monitoring of the environment and security;
- Research in the field of obtaining and application of new superhard materials.
- Development of innovative aerospace instrumentation and technologies, as well as their transfer to economy
Key clients and/or partners
Research and development