Don`t wate your summer - we have more opportunities for you and your start-up!
1. If you have a business idea in the creative industries, Th13teen arts competition is just for you - apply by July 27, 2018.
Th13teen Arts is the Bulgarian National Round of Creative Business Cup - the world championship for entrepreneurs from the creative industries.
Every entrepreneur from the creative industries with an enterprise from Bulgaria may take part. If your business idea comes from the industries of film, television, radio, music, stage, publishing, design, advertising, architecture, crafts, cuisine or gaming, you are welcome! The age and the size of your company does not matter.
2. If you want to scale and expand your business to the USA, don`t miss the ERA pre-accelerator and ERA Entrepreneur in Residence Program - apply by July 31 23:59,
Entrepreneurs Roundtable Accelerator (ERA) is one of New York’s leading technology accelerators and early-stage venture capital funds.
2.1. The ERA Pre-Accelerator is a free program that will be held in Sofia for six weeks starting August 6th. This is a one-on-one mentor driven program, designed to better prepare Bulgarian startup teams to apply for the ERA Accelerator program in New York City. ERA's next application process is scheduled to start in mid to late September. All startups accepted into the ERA Accelerator recieve $100,000 in seed funding plus a package of benefits that could be worth several hundred thousand dollars more.
Apply here: http://www.erapreaccelerator.com/
2.2. Another opportunity by Era is ERA Entrepreneurs in Residence Program - Bulgarian Entrepreneurs will be selected as to travel to New York City for six weeks (starting in mid-August through mid-September) to work with current ERA participant teams to experience first-hand the rigor, excitement, challenges, and fun of being part of a company in hyper-acceleration mode in a world class accelerator.
Apply here: http://www.eirapply.com/
3. For the people, working on global health problems - gather your team and apply for Health VentureLab by 08 Augusr 2018
Health VentureLab is looking for ambitious teams that are tackling real world problems in the healthcare industry. It offers a 16-week-long acceleration program (starts in September 2018) for candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset who want to develop their personal and team business competencies and explore and develop their ambitious health-related business ideas. HVL Budapest offers weekly training sessions, coaching and a Europe-wide network (EIT Health). It helps you expand the potential of your business and get ready for funding in Budapest. There is no fee for the program participants and organizers support partially the travel costs for international teams.
Apply here: http://www.hvlab.eu/
4. If you use Copernicus data, you are eligible to apply to the Copernicus Accelerator 2018 - The deadline is 15 September 2018, 23:59 CEST.
Copernicus Accelerator Open Call is on the hunt for start-ups using Copernicus data and information for their services. As Copernicus Accelerator mentee, you will benefit from the following services: tailored business coaching, networking with fellow start-ups and entrepreneurs and have your own experienced mentormatched with your start-up. The eligible start-ups are those, who :
- Use Copernicus data or information for their products or services;
- Come from Copernicus participating countries (EU28, Iceland & Norway);
- Are not older than three years (or are to be incorporated within a year);
- Have a recommendation by an established organisation with experience or interest in Earth Observation.
Fifty start-ups will be selected to participate in Copernicus Accelerator that will last 11 months. The programme will kick-off with a Bootcamp at the EU Space Week in Marseille, 3-4 December 2018.
5. Early-stage entrepreneurs have the chance to apply for the Founder institute program with reduced pricing - Early deadline 30 September 2018
TheFounder institure provides early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs with the structure, training, mentor feedback, global network, and lifetime of support needed to start an enduring company. Many leaders of the world’s fastest-growing startups have used our program to transition from employee to entrepreneur, test their startup ideas, build a team, get their first customers, raise funding, and more.
Accepted teams are now able to enroll in the program for a discounted Course Fee per-founder:
- Teams of 2-3 are invited to enroll for 1.5x the Course Fee
- Teams of 4-5 for 2x the Course Fee
Are you ready?