Melissa Climate – Make your home smart
1) Please, tell us more about your company and the kind of product (service) that you develop.
Melissa Climate is an IoT company that changes the way people use the appliances they already have. Our products are connected to your heating and cooling system, so you can easily control 70% of your electricity bill.
Our devices know your preferences and habits - what temperature do you like, when do you usually get home, how long does it take for your HVAC system to cool/heat and many others. The main aim is not only to make your home smart but also efficient.
2) What is the competitive advantage of your service? How does it contribute to the development of the information technology?
Our devices are made simple, so that the user himself can do the installation. Also, our products are designed to give freedom to their users as through them they can manage their electrical devices at home from distance. The technology is made up of artificial intelligence that collects data for the environment. We use this data to make sure you always have the right temperature at minimum energy costs, saving up to 70% from electricity.
For more information about Mellisa Climate visit their profile at StartUp Navigator by clicking here.
3) We all live in a rapidly changing high-tech world. What are the future solutions that you need to focus on for the development of your business?
In the future, artificial intelligence will more and more, add value to products in the market. We should focus more on designing new products.
4) What would you like to achieve in the next 5 years?
Increase of 2-5 times
5) Do you consider Bulgaria a good place for developing a start-up? According to you, which are the main positive and negative factors of developing a start-up here?
Yes, I think Bulgaria is a good place for developing your idea. Here, we have the necessary specialists, the system is well known and there is no need for a thorough study before you start. Also, market in Bulgaria is small and visible and gives the potential for rapid development.
6) Is there something that you don’t like or you find particularly annoying about the current situation in Bulgaria? What would you like personally to change about it?
I think there is nothing so annoying that could not be overcome.
SuN Team 02.06.18
SuN Team 02.06.18