Although it is summer time, the startup world doesn’t rest!
Here are some hot opportunities you don’t want to miss this week – selected for you by YouNoodle and Startup Navigator. Enjoy!
1ST UNWTO TOURISM STARTUP COMPETITION
FOR TALENT TRANSFORMING THE TOURISM INDUSTRY
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) and Globalia are kicking off the summer with the world’s largest initiative for tourism startups.
Startups focused on the future of travel, experience of tourism, environmental impact, or community development can apply, from any country.
The top 10 finalists earn a sponsored trip to pitch their project at Spain’s largest International Tourism Fair, FITUR 2019, frequented by tourism’s biggest corporations, investors, and stakeholders. Finalists also gain access to UNWTO and Globalia, unlocking mentorship, pilot projects, acceleration, and funding opportunities.
WHEN: APPLY BY 3 SEPTEMBER! The deadline is quickly approaching for this global initiative calling on the world’s top tourism startups. Take advantage of this unique opportunity to gain access to exclusive resources in the field and join a global community of startups, corporations, investors, and stakeholders within the tourism industry.
NOKIA OPEN INNOVATION CHALLENGE 2018
FOR COMPANIES INNOVATING IN INDUSTRIAL IOT
Propelled by Nokia Bell Labs and NGP Capital, Nokia is seeking innovators to help solve business challenges by way of industrial IoT.
Early-stage teams with big ideas for industrial IoT, and the desire to collaborate with Nokia Bell Labs researchers on implementing their product commercially.
A multi-round competition, culminating in a presentation to an executive-level jury at the Nokia Bell Labs Headquarters. Finalists selected by the jury earn funding, co-innovation and joint business opportunities from Nokia, along with access to other resources in Nokia’s global network.
APPLY BY 6 SEPTEMBER! This is the last chance to apply to Nokia’s 2018 program! Not only does the program present potential to receive funding and access to world-class resources within IoT industry, but a unique partnership opportunity with a renowned research lab and company.
BUSINESS AND DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION | BLOCKCHAIN INNOVATION
Attractive possibilities for scholarships and deferred tuition fee payment
new MA programme.
WHAT: A one of a kind Masters Degree, which no other university in Bulgaria offers.
- Only a handful of other EU universities offer similar MA programmes.
- Blockchain is a new and different reality that will help us introduce a better business and living environments.
- The Degree will give you a valuable knowledge on this vast new technological realm.
- Our reputed lecturers will help you become the preferred experts of the technology industry.
WHY MA IN BLOCKCHAIN?
- You will become the very much desired and demanded job applicant in the contemporary technology firms.
- You will receive a deep and profound knowledge on Blockchain
- You will have the competitive advantage required when starting your own business or applying for a new job.
- The degree will explain to you how the new digital economy works and will do so in the near future.
HOW: In order to apply for the Degree, you need to possess a Bachelor’s Diploma and / or an appropriate work experience as well as a good command of the English language.
You can apply here.
Stay tuned for more startup opportunities coming soon!