OfficeR&D - Coworking management platform
that makes members happy
1) Please, tell us more about your company and the kind of product (service) that you develop.
OfficeR&D is a software for shared office management. It is a coworking and flexible workspace platform for managing members, billing, space, occupancy, bookings, and more.
2) What is the competitive advantage of your service? How does it contribute to the development of the information technology?
Our main competitive advantage is expressed in the simplicity of our platform. Its main focus is on the users – how they can easily get to the information they want to and experience a great interface at the same time.
3) We all live in a rapidly changing high-tech world. What are the future solutions that you need to focus on for the development of your business?
We are now searching for a solution for adequate customer support.
4) What would you like to achieve in the next 5 years?
Our aim in the next few years is to become the market leader of shared space software
For more information about OfficeR&D, visit their profile at StartUp Navigator by clicking here.
5) Do you consider Bulgaria a good place for developing a start-up? According to you, which are the main positive and negative factors of developing a start-up here?
Yes, in Bulgaria the price to begin is relatively low and we have an easy access to investment. Also, the competition is not fierce which makes it much easier. On the other hand, the idea cannot be validated and there is a lack of competitive people you can hire.
6) Is there something that you don’t like or you find particularly annoying about the current situation in Bulgaria? What would you like personally to change about it?
If there is something I could change, I would say "Attention to detail".
SuN Team 27.06.18