Dear SuN friends,
This week we will navigate you through top 3 digital marketing tools. Are you ready to dive in and grow your business through online marketing? Then our TOP 3 is for you!
According to Alvin J. Silk, author of "What Is Marketing?”, marketing creates an avenue of exchange between a business and a customer. Businesses use different marketing tools in order to communicate and spread information, increase customer interest and send a call for action.
- Why are marketing tools so important for your business? Because an integrated marketing approach allows you to use various strategies and tactics to engage customers and build your business. Using marketing tools gives you a competitive edge and gives you a chance to get your leg up on the competition.
- Why digital marketing? We’re living in the digital era, and we cannot afford to ignore the vast world of Internet. If you want to achieve success, no matter which industry you operate in, it’s crucial that you have an efficient marketing plan developed from day one – a plan that will allow you to optimize your business with the help of social media popularization, search engine optimization to drive traffic, and via the use of media marketing advancements.
1. Google Analytics
Google Analytics is one of the top free tools from Google. It is quite easy to use, it gives you the ability to track every action by every visitor, and it only takes a couple of minutes to add it to your website. Although many say that Google Analytics is just another traffic tool, it can boost your marketing strategy if you know what you’re aiming for. For example, it allows you to see where your traffic comes from: region, traffic sources, content, you name it. Google Analytics allows you to analyse what does well for your business based on the information you gather.
- Maybe a particular social media campaign is driving tons of traffic to your website?
- Maybe you have written an incredible article, which attracts thousands of readers?
- Maybe a particular set of keywords brings lots of organic traffic?
2. Crazy Egg
Have you ever wondered what is working and what is not really efficient about your website? Then Crazy Egg is the tool for you. Crazy Egg shows you how people engage in your website – the tool uses mouse tracking technology to tell you which parts of your page the users click on the most, where they come from, which elements of your page visitors read and interact more with, and which parts of the page are completely ignored. The data you receive allows you to analyse whether the traffic you attract is relevant or not. So you can use it to make website changes and generate better results.
The tool includes such features as:
- Heatmaps and mouse recording
- Analysis and reporting
- Platforms and integrations
- Targeting and personalization
- Research and user feedback
The bottom line: Crazy Egg will help you understand what your website visitors like and don’t like, thus giving you a shot at maximizing your sales and leads.
In the recent years HubSpot has become one of the top marketing, sales and CRM software tools.
When we speak of HubSpot's marketing software solutions, the company has developed an all-in-one marketing software, which brings together all marketing processes, from attracting visitors to closing customers. Nowadays it is crucial that your marketing funnel is in good working order, and HubSpot can provide you with access to tools that help with:
- Social Media
- Website development
- Search Engine Optimisation
- Lead Management
- Marketing Automation
The bottom line: With everything you need in one place, HubSpot's all-in-one marketing software will help you achieve greater success by optimizing your social media marketing efforts .